About Pinnacle Point
About Pinnacle Point
Pinnacle Point has 1 spacious and modern self-catering VILLA situated in the esteemed Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort. The villa can comfortably sleep 10 people and offers beautiful sea views.This double-storey villa offers five en-suite rooms and a guest bathroom. There is an open-plan living area and dining room that seats ten people. The villa also offers a fully equipped kitchen and scullery with up market appliances The TV lounge has a plasma TV with satellite channels and a DVD player with surround sound. There is also an entertainment
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• This is a privately owned villa and the owners requested you to thoroughly enjoy all the benefits that this villa has to offer, but also to treat the villa with the necessary respect as if it was your own.
• Smoking inside the villa and in the golf cart is not allowed.
• No inside fires are allowed (fireplaces)
• Speed limits within the Resort should be adhered to at all times.
• Only discreet music is allowed until 10pm. No music will be allowed thereafter. The same applies to voices.
• Voices travel far and it is expected to keep noise levels to a minimum
• Home attendants may not wash personal clothes. Washing machine and tumble dryer are at your disposal.
• No PETS are allowed on the Estate
• A R350 fee per hour applies on late check-outs.
• A R120 fee will be charged if the keys have not been returned to the key safe upon your departure or have been lost. Please note that there will be a R2000 fine if the house is not properly locked on your departure.
• Please understand that the household goods are not insured if there is no breaking an entry.
• No inside fires allowed, please do not make fires inside the house in the fireplaces.
• The swimming pool has a safety net. Once the safety net has been taken off the swimming pool it is the visitor’s responsibility to manage the safety of children and all parties staying in the property. The owner, shareholders, managing agent, service provider, exchange and rental agent cannot be held responsible for the safety of visitors. The pool net must be put back on the pool when not in use as the estate security also issues fines of R2000 for this if found off.
• Guests are not allowed to destroy fynbos in any manner – eg: walking on it (an owner was issued with a R5000 fine for cutting fynbos for display in her home). We are not even allowed to cut fynbos where it is obscuring the view of the golf course.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- House Keeping
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling